Monday, April 21, 2008

Mini club report

Truly mini.

John and I had committed to showing up at 4 and hanging around until 5:30 in case anyone didn't get word that there was a Philly tournament and that other people were out of town as well. We played while we waited, one collins game, until Ronnie showed up. We finished up, with some kibbitzing about which words were good in our book, and then switched gears and each played Ronnie. They were very mellow games, all three. I'm really used to the Game Parlor background music of WoW theme song and bickering over miniature rules and roleplaying hilarity.

No #-only bingos. We learned one by looking up John's RIGHTEsT after the fact (STREIGHT#). But it was fairly easy to bend our brains back around to the better Tetris-y options available using the little #s.

I am still using too much time on my clock, which always happens after a long period of no live games.

I had both Vs in both games. This may be the very first time I have played DIVVY in a scrabble game.

No comments:

Post a Comment