Friday, January 21, 2011

I love the whole world

Okay, we finally have a tournament on the horizon, the tiny Bethesda Collins division.

Remote possibility we can make it to Charlotte, but probably not at this point. John's new responsibilities conflict with that.

I kind of like where I left TWL. I won the last TWL tournament I played (a club tournament). Close that chapter on a high note! I'm just done with it. (I'll continue to make friendly game exceptions, because I'm very friendly.) So, I'm one that won't go to nationals without a Collins division. I'm not making a statement or anything. I'm not "boycotting". I'm just not playing TWL anymore.

Maybe I'll go jumbletime a bit.

P.S. We have not yet set up a Collins "club" here, but we have some possibilities and very much intend to do so. Don't mind us. We're just slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment